Non Invasive, Non Surgical Eyelid Lift and Wrinkles Reduction
EYELID AND FACIAL SKIN TIGHTENING LOOK YOUNGER WITH THE BEST SKIN TIGHTENING TECHNOLOGY.
Fibroblast is a revolutionary facelift procedure that requires no surgery. It tightens and lifts the skin with instant results. Fibroblast is a non-surgery non-invasive treatment that shrinks excess skin, bags and wrinkles. It is revolutionary in wrinkles smoothing and eyelid tightening, dramatically reducing hooded eyelids.
Are Hooded Eyelids a problem for you?
You eyes are the windows to the soul. If you can’t see them because of your “hooded eyelids”, you can now do something about it TODAY! Try our signature, the Skin Fibroblast treatment for amazing and instant results! The Plasma Fibroblast skin tightening treat is the answer you’ve been looking for to rejuvenate your skin!
How Does It Work?
The Fibroblast hand piece produces a tiny plasma flash which leaps from tip to the skin in a micro-millimeter sized point. This superficial point minimizes the skin in its immediate vicinity – which reduces the excess skin, tightening the lid / under eye area. A series of tiny brown spots are strategically placed to attain the desired result for the excess skin.
The procedure time is 1-2 hours.
The results are immediate and permanent.
Patients are very comfortable during the procedure. The effect is visible right away, although it usually takes between 2-4 weeks for the optimum results. Carbon crusts of tiny dots from in the treatment area. Proper after care ensures quick healing with minimum risk of complications.
Following good and consistent aftercare will help ensure the best outcome to your treatment investment! Be patient, be diligent!
*Please remember it takes a full 8 weeks to see final result. After dots shed, the skin may appear healed, but that is just the beginning as the skin underneath does its work. It takes 4 weeks for collagen and elastin production to BEGIN! Be patient!
- Always keep the area clean to avoid infections until the carbon crusts (scabs) have formed and exfoliated on their own. Removing the scabs prematurely will result in scarring.
- Ice the treated area (use a clean tea towel/paper towel to cover the ice pack each use) alternating 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off for up to 1 hour for the first 2 days.
- Keep the treated area clean using a mild unscented glycerin or Dove unscented soap 2x day (morning & night). Gently splash the area with cool water and very gently cleanse with soap and rinse thoroughly. Use very mild/gentle pressure when cleansing the area. DRY VERY WELL – PAT DRY- KEEP DRY! Make sure the skin feels dry and tight before applying aftercare gel.
- Gently apply the aftercare gel (with clean hands or Q-Tip) to the treated area as needed to help relieve pain/itching each day until your scabs fall off on their own.
- *IMPORTANT! Allow scabs to come off on their own. This will ensure the best possible healed result and avoid scarring and infection. Do NOT pick for any reason!
- *Do not apply makeup (even mineral makeup) until the scabbing is complete. This is to avoid infection or disrupting the scabs prematurely.IMPORTANT! Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds to the treated area- Once the scabbing process is complete, always apply broad spectrum SPF to the area for a minimum of 3 months after your last treatment. This skin is still healing and can easily become damaged by any UV rays and may cause hyperpigmentation and/or premature aging.
- *DO NOT apply any home remedies, plasters (liquid bandaid) or ointments other than what is provided to you. This may delay the intended healing process and or cause infection.
- *Do not workout, swim, hot tub or steam bath until scabs have exfoliated.
- *BE PATIENT WITH THE HEALING PROCESS AND ALLOW YOURSELF TIME TO REST & HEAL.
**Swelling is to be expected after this type of treatment. This is due to the fact that the area will be recovering from a deliberate controlled wound, therefore the natural side effect is swelling. There are steps to minimize swelling (ice and antihistamin), but swelling cannot be avoided. You can’t avoid or cure the swelling- it is a response to trauma. The swelling will subside in a matter of days.
*No anesthesia required
*Quick & easy procedure
*Return to work the same day
- Sagging Hooded Upper Eye
- Under eye smoothing and crows feet
- Jowl Tightening
- Neck lifting and Tightening
- Brow Lifting
- Mini facelift
- Wrinkles around the Mouth
- Fine Lines anywhere on the Face
- Sagging skin anywhere on the Face
- Stomach tightening
- Skin tags & Age spot remove
FIBROBLAST SKIN TIGHTENING CONSULTATION – FREE
UPPER EYELIDS $600
LOWER EYELIDS $500
UPPER & LOWER EYELIDS $1,000
CROWS FEET $400
UPPER LIP $400
LOWER LIP $400
FULL MOUTH $700
BROW LIFT $450
CHEEK LEFT $450
MINI FACELIFT $375 (EAR AREA)
NECK LIFT $750
BELLY BUTTOM $600+
STRETCH MARKS STARTING AT $400
SKIN TAGS & AGE SPOT STARTING AT $200
CERTIFIED FIBROBLAST SPECIALIST